Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Lights

Two Light State Park, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Location scouting for an upcoming photo shoot. You'd think I didn't have a day job. But I have the opportunity to do the senior portraits for one of the guys in our youth group. How's that for a connection, right?! So I found myself at Cape Elizabeth, on a high contrast day. But looks like it has really good potential, I guess it can work. Smaller of the State Parks in Cape Elizabeth, so consequently less people. I like that better, no one meddles with the gear.

Something has to be said for Coastal Maine. Now if I could just find a decent lighthouse to shoot...

2 comments:

  1. I really like it! I wish I could be there right now- and yes, good connection. I love the sea - portraits by the sea, weddings by the sea, dinners by the sea, digging holes by the sea.. really, anything by the sea.

    ReplyDelete