Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Traveling to Colorado

Click for Larger Image

Late Saturday night, packed and ready, I pulled out of Loma Linda and made my way up Barstow to the I-40 headed to Flagstaff.

Traveling at night is the best time because in the Southwest there is a lot of desert, until you get the to lower Rockies in Arizon's Flagstaff. I had my backseat free thanks to my cargobox


Click for Larger Image

So I set up the tripod and my camera with newly acquired PocketWizards and transmitter so that I could drive and when I see something pretty, I can roll down the window and press the transmitter to click a picture without me. The good news is that I don't have to stop, the bad news is that I can't see exactly what I'm shooting and also that I'm not in the picture.

Click for Larger Image

This is one of the shots taken with the remote camera set up, from the back seat of my Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment