Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Current Assignment


The difficult thing about a day off work, is the access to the internet, or lack of it. Only sporadically is there internet at my house, which lends itself to a wonderful sense of solitude, but means that on my day off, it's a day trip to find open access.

But on this day, I arrived earlier than those who park on my side of the parking lot, and the clouds looked nice enough. I'm going to try to get a picture of all the different places where my assignments take me. Some of you have asked where I work, and this is my current building. The architecture is typical New England in appearance, but does lack a basement, and a true mudroom, that are ubiquitous (and quite necessary) around these parts.

Incidentally this is opposite view (and a different day) than the picture on my previous post.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Having no internet IS nice... in a sense.

    Looks like a nice place to work! Is it a group practice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love having no internet! an urge to get back to nature has just taken over my thinking lately... matthew todd

    ReplyDelete