Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sailing through the S90

Still waiting on the other cameras. I brought the little guy instead of my usual rig. We launched off Dr. Losey's backyard, on Sabbath afternoon.

John Howe skippered us to an island name WhaleBoat. Not what you'd think of when you think of a deserted island. Only some sand, and no palm trees. If you click on the slide show on the right (those of you who get an auto-feed have to actually go to the website) can see all the photos in a slide show, of those that came off the S90 until I ran out of batteries. That's the reason I'm waiting on the other cams. Eduardo from Argentina was generous enough to lend me his camera to shoot to my heart's content, well until the card got full at least. Also look out for Lauren Lombard's shots, Jonathan Gerrans and Jennifer Penner's. I think David Gerrans snuck a few in there, too.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then we must be lacking in adequate vocabulary, because here are the equivalent of 34,000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment